watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Android Phones

But it seems football channel was missing and I will like to talk about that today including some other free stations.

First of all, let me begin with PPClink is a portable software that supports mobile TV and can be installed on iPhone, ipad, android and window phones. It has a lot of TV stations with free channels far better than the initials I shared with us the other day. If you are a fan of Indian movies, PPClink is the best place for you to visit.
[url=http;//ppclink.com]PPClink[/url] offer 80% of pro TV stations free of charge. My God, you just need to visit this app from
you device to understand what am talking about.

The second am going to share with us is specifically men’t for live football matches; and I will like you to follow me carefully so that you won’t be lost.



How Can I Watch Live Football Matches From My Android Device
1. Install MX player
2. Install UStv (these apps are free in Android market). With UStv, you can watch many premium Dstv channels for free!


But should in case you want more sports channels, you can visit Atdee even from your blackberry phone and Laptop.
Finally, to those who love to watch movies online, like seasonal films you can always visit Stream Tv for your seasonal movies. Make sure you use the best network to connect; am sure you know what I’m talking about.

In-short, to enjoy your favourite foreign and local Radio stations install Tune In Radio app from Android market. With this awesome App, you are sure to listen to:

BBC
CNN
VOA
Lagos Radio
Brilla FM
Eko FM
Wazobia FM
Rhythm FM etc.
Don’t mind me if I lay more emphasis on Android phones, because Android seems to be taking over the market LOl.....


Are you confused? Ask your questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest Powervu Software For Strong 4920_4922_4922A

Download Alpha Box X4 Software to Restore a dead Alpha Box

Latest Powervu Auto Roll Software For Gsky – solves mtn & Sony issue