Mtn Is Giving Out Free 1GB Data To Some Selected Numbers


Guys Mtn magic sim is back and working well; it is not blocked. Check your own if it stopped working, it should now be working fine. If at all anything happen to your sim, their are always new methods for activating it afresh. I will share a new method with you guys asap. For the fact that Mtn track your magic sim doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy free browsingagain; infact, I have good news for everyone; Mtn is seriously ditching out 1Gig data for free. I don’t know if this is for everyone but surely I am a beneficiary.

I was seriously amazed this afternoon when I angrily called a colleague of mine on my other mtn line; they exhausted the money I recharged without any notification. When I then dial my balance, I saw 0.00. I then proceeded to dial *559#, low and behold, I saw 1Gig data plan, also my own dear brother who Loves 2go was happy to see 100MB give away to His sim. How manage? The China hacker said it is your luck.



So if at all your magic sim has stopped working, just do the following to see if you will be lucky enough to get 1Gb free of charge like me.

How Can I Get 1Gb Free Data From Mtn?
1. Load #100 on your pulse line
2. Use it until it remains 0.0 naira.
3. Then check your balance by dialing *559# and see if you will be rewarded with 1024Mb left.

The question is, why is MTN giving out all this freebies since last weekend. Throughout last week, I make the hell out of free calls. Now again Free 1gb on my pulse line. Can someone tell me what is happening here?

Tested and Confirmed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest Powervu Software For Strong 4920_4922_4922A

Download Alpha Box X4 Software to Restore a dead Alpha Box

Latest Powervu Auto Roll Software For Gsky – solves mtn & Sony issue